Foundation Settlement in Industrial & Construction Applications
Foundations, structural base plate and floor plate conditions have a great impact on alignment of machines. If the foundation is skew, warped or affected by ground settings, it is very hard, if not impossible, to align machines to a satisfactory precision.
Before installation of a new machine is undertaken, it is important to check that the foundation is aligned, in order to prevent tensions within the foundation and to minimise the stress of machine housings.
The Benefits of Measuring and Correcting Foundation Settlement
- Prolonged lifetime of machines
- Save costs for breaks in foundations
- Minimises downtime and unplanned stops
Industrial Applications for Geometric Laser Alignment & Measurement of Foundation Settlement
- Machine Tables
- Machine Guides
- Structural Base Plates
- Floor Plates
Monition distributes a range of sophisticated Laser Geometric Alignment Systems in the UK for the measurement of flatness and straightness, with the capabilities to measure foundations to identify Foundation Settlement or Foundation failure.
Laser Geometric Alignment Systems for Measuring Straightness, Flatness and Detecting Foundation Settlement
The Fixturlaser GEO (Geometric Alignment) series is a 1 or 2 axis alignment system for high-precision measurement, alignment and documentation of machine positioning and foundation flatness. The Fixturlaser Geo-systems are available with a series of different laser transmitters, receivers and fixtures for specific applications. All transmitters are interchangeable providing easy upgrade for future needs.
- Fixturlaser GEO 204 - 1-axis alignment system, T210 sweep laser transmitter for Foundation, Settlement straightness, flatness and perpendicularity, short distance measurements.
- Fixturlaser GEO 205 - 1-axis alignment system, T220 sweep laser transmitter for Foundation, Settlement straightness, flatness, levelling and perpendicularity, long distance measurements.
- Fixturlaser GEO 301 - 2-axis alignment system, T111 laser transmitter for Foundation Settlement, straightness measurements, long distance measurements.
- Fixturlaser GEO 304 - 2-axis alignment system, T210 sweep laser transmitter for Foundation Settlement, straightness, flatness and perpendicularity, short distance measurements.
- Fixturlaser GEO 305 - 2-axis alignment system, T220 sweep laser transmitter for Foundation Settlement, straightness, flatness, levelling and perpendicularity, long distance measurements.
Benefits of Geometric Laser Alignment Systems for Measuring Straightness, Flatness and Detecting Foundation Settlement
By using a laser measurement system for detecting Foundation Settlement, requirements are met on both accuracy and repeatability. Any adjustments that can be made to the foundation or base plate being measured can be viewed on the system as live values. All results are stored for filing, traceability and quality assurance requirements. In partnership with Monotion, Fixturlaser has been designing and developing Laser based alignment and measurement systems for over 20 years.
Represented in the UK by Monition, the UK's largest independent Condition Monitoring and Plant Reliability Service company, purchasers of Fixturlaser Foundation Settlement monitoring systems are assured of extensive ongoing support facilities, including telephone assistance, hardware repairs, software updates, training and consultancy services.
| Send EnquiryFor further information, please email email@example.com or call 01909 722 000.
Why not send a link to a colleague or bookmark this page using the links below.