Horizontally Mounted Shaft Alignment
Monition provide horizontal alignment services for rotating equipment throughout the UK. Our team of service engineers are highly experienced in measuring and performing shaft alignment, as well as other condition monitoring services such as Vibration Monitoring, Thermography and Electric Motor Testing.
Horizontal & Offset Shaft Laser Alignment
Paper Mill Horizontal Shaft System
A horizontally mounted machine is the most frequent application regarding shaft alignment. In every industry, there are numerous installations, such as drives for fluid pumps, fans, gearboxes, transportation of goods, blenders etc.
The Fixturlaser XA Shaft Alignment System can be used to measure and align Horizontally mounted machines.
Industrial Applications for Horizontal Shaft Alignment:
- Shaft Alignment of Motors, in manufacturing, processing, mining, aggregates, printing, wind turbines, marine, pulp & paper, power generation, oil & gas and petrochemicals.
- Alignment of Industrial Gearbox Shafts, in manufacturing, processing, mining, aggregates, printing, wind turbines & marine applications.
- Alignment of Industrial Pumps in factories, wastewater, pumping stations.
- Alignment of Propeller Shafts in marine applications.
- Alignment of Mixer Shafts
- Alignment of Fan Shafts
Easy to Use Alignment System
Three readings are required to determine the machine position. The tripoint method provides a quick and easy way to register the readings. The result is instantly displayed on the screen.
This process is demonstrated on our short video page which can be viewed here
Horizontal Alignment Tool Display
Vertical shaft alignment with Fixturlaser XA shaft Alignment System. The result screen (on the left) shows the current position of the motor. The measured motor has 8 bolts where the lowest positioned bolt is set to 0. This provides easy adjustments and clearly outlines the necessary shimming.
| Send EnquiryFor further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01909 722 000.
Why not send a link to a colleague or bookmark this page using the links below.